Friday, January 8, 2021

January 2021 Freaky Fast Formula

Happy Friday!
Thank you for stopping by to check out the 
January Freaky Fast Formula
Below is the incredible layout
Designer Nicole Bingaman
created based on the formula and using the
Simple Stories "Simple Vintage Ancestry" Page Kit 
included in the
January Flavors of the Month Kit
"Forever"
Nicole:
"When I saw the Ancestry kit and all the old time feels it gives off, I remembered our family photo session from 2014 where we went to an old ghost town. I try to make album cover pages for my layouts and they usually just have the year and a photo from our session that year. This was the perfect solution for my 2014 album and I loved how fast this came together by pairing it with the Freaky Fast Friday prompt.
From my stash - tag dies, alpha stickers from Simple Stories for 2014 date, brown distress ink for edges" 

Nicole has also prepared a process video to share with you:


To play along, visit
The ScrapRoom's Subscribers and Fans Group
You have until
 January 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

 We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment