Friday, January 22, 2021

January Freaky Fast Formula & JumpStart Sketch Inspiration

Happy Friday!
Looking for inspiration to jump start your weekend mojo?
Check out the amazing layouts below created by two of our designers
First up is an amazing layout created by
Designer Heather Guy
inspired by the

"Hello Winter"
Heather:
"Using the Freaky Fast Friday Formula combined with the Carta Bella Winter Market kit, I was able to quickly scrap this page of my boys last winter. I loved all the blues with the hints of mint and pinks, but really tried to keep it monochromatic with the blues. I used the chipboard from the Embellishment kit in the store for those added extra touches like the trees and snowflakes. I cut the word phrases from the 3x4 cards on the back of the patterned paper."

Here's a look at the formula...

Designer Rochelle Spears 
created the layout below inspired by the 
January JumpStart Sketch

"Make A Wish"
Rochelle:
"I didn't have any Disney pictures to scrap, so I went with a Birthday theme and I think it worked perfectly!"

And here's the sketch for this month...
You have until 
January 31st,  11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your entries in to our January Challenges album located in the
based on these two challenges to be entered into our monthly prize drawings.

Thanks for stopping by
Enjoy the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment