Thursday, January 7, 2021

Simple Stories Simple Vintage Ancestry Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning! 

Check out these wonderful layouts created with the 

From the 
Heather Guy
"Always"
Heather said this abutter layout:
"I used the Simple Stories Simple Vintage Ancestry collection to scrap these pictures of my paternal great-grandparents from Mothers Day and Fathers Day 1946 and it was PERFECT! This vintage collection makes documenting these photos so easy and with so little work. I also used the Embellishment kit. From my stash, I used bakers twine for the tag and Metallic Mustard Gold Nuvo Crystal Drops."

Lisa Hidy
"Blessed"
Lisa said the following about her layout:
"This kit was perfect to document this photo of my paternal great-grandparents from 1934! This is the only photo we have of the two of them together, so it certainly is one I wanted to preserve/document and this kit was perfect to do so! I used the tag from my stash to write hidden journaling on. 
From my stash: tag"

Here's a look at the individual page kit the Design Team used:
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment