Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Mixing Up the Kit with Lori Stroup!

Good Morning! 
Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a mixture of different 
"Coffee & Then The World"
"For my Mixing the Kits layout this month I used the Echo Park Coffee and Friends papers from the patterned paper add-on kit and a cut apart card and the "b" side to the cut apart paper from the January portion of the Shots of Life kit. I started with this month's sketch and it all came together so quickly! I used die cuts from both the embellishment add-on kit and the Shots of Life kit and I also fussy cut a coffee cup from one of the cut apart cards for an added embellishment.

From my stash - white cardstock, enamel dots, date stamp, twine

Kits used - Patterned Paper Add-on kit, Embellishment kit, January portion of the Shots of Life kit"

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:

Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment