Monday, September 21, 2020

September Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration

  Hello Crafters!
Today, we are excited to share this awesome page spread created by
Designer Lori Stroup
using the 
September/October 2020 
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit:

"Week 36/2019"
Lori shares this about her page:
It was hard to choose which cut apart cards I was going to use this month. I loved the Amy Tangerine - Late Afternoon - cut apart cards and the colors had me ready to document some fall memories from last year. I added a few of the Elle's Studio labels around my layout and I even managed to use a couple of the acrylic stars, too. For a finishing touch, I sprinkled a few of the cute heart stickers that are included in the Shots of Life kit throughout my layout.

From my stash - Amy Tangerine Alphabet stickers, Creative Devotion tiny alpha stickers, wood veneer arrows, circle punch, phrase stickers."

Lori used the following Kit to create this pocket page:
September/October 2020 
Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include stickers, enamel dots, ephemera and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please come by tomorrow to see how Lori uses the
different ScrapRoom Kits to create a layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment