Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Mixing the Kits Inspiration with Lori Stroup!

 Hello Everyone!

Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout created by 

Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a mixture of different 
"Happy Together"
Lori said this about the layout:
"I loved the Carta Bella "Hello Autumn" papers in the patterned paper add-on kit this month. When I saw them I knew I wanted to use them with the photo of my daughter and her family last year. I also used one of the papers from Amy Tangerine's Late Afternoon collection that is included in the add-on kit. The yellow gold color was a good match for the Carta Bella papers. The leaf paper is the backside of the cut apart cards from the Shots of Life kit. I also used the sticker sheet from the Shots of Life kit and the chipboard and gold words and hearts from the Embellishment Add-on kit."

Lori used the following ScrapRoom Kits:

Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of the 
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment