Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Carta Bella Hello Autumn Page Kit Inspiration

Hello Friends!
We have more inspiration from our
September 2020
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Take a look these fabulous layouts created by the Designers using the
Carta Bella Hello Autumn Page Kit:

Heather Guy
"Enjoy Your Ride"
Heather says this about her layout:
"Fall is my favorite time of the year . . . the changing colors of the leaves, hoodies, football, apple cider, trips to the pumpkin patches. But there is a country road that I take to work that is lined with trees, like driving through a tunnel, that when the leaves start to change colors, is just beautiful! I instantly thought of this area when I seen the Carta Bella Hello Autumn kit! I used some clear gesso on my background paper and then splattered the page with some distress oxide inks. This collection has such rich fall colors and the embellishments are spot on!!! "

Lisa Hidy
"Hello, What a Beautiful Fall Day"
Lisa Hidy said this about her layout:
"These beautiful fall papers were perfect for our picture from last years trip to the pumpkin patch! I loved the little banners from my sticker sheet and so I added them to the bottom of the title strip to dress it up and I love how it turned out!! 
From my stash: khaki cardstock and pumpkin from the embellishment kit"

Rochelle Spears
"Living with a Grateful Heart"

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Carta Bella Hello Autumn Page Kit:

from the
For more information about this kit and other scrapbook kits, 
please check out our website:
Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment