Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Pebbles/Jen Hadfield - The Avenue Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!

Take a look at these beautiful layouts our designers created using the 

Lisa Hidy
"HOME So Much Happy"
Lisa Hidy says this about her layout:
"I loved the pops of gold in this kit which are so pretty next to the black, greens and blues! I used a doily to pop my embellishment cluster off the page and used the fun gold phrases included in the embellishment kit for my title!
While I used a Fall photo on my layout I think this line is perfect for photos in any season!"

Lisa Brooks
"We Are Just Better Together"
Lisa used the September 2020 Jumpstart Sketch to create her layout:

Here's a look at the individual page kit:
Pebbles/Jen Hadfield - The Avenue Page Kit:

from the
For more information about this kit and other scrapbook kits, 
please check out our website:
Have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment