Saturday, September 7, 2019

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee!

Good Morning and Happy Scrappin' Saturday!

It's time for
Show & Tell Saturday 
with
Design Team Member 
 Suzanna Lee!
Today, we are sharing this wonderful layout by Suzanna:
"You are The Stars in My Galaxy"

Here's what Suzanna said this about her layout:
"Wtih a 16 year old boy and 13 year old daughter, space is not really much a theme in our lives so I had to find another way to approach this awesome collection from Shimelle. Converting the photo to black and white allows all the colors in this collection to really shine, the perfect compliment to my layout and phrase! I love that My Scraproom kits includes collections that I wouldn't necessarily purchase and find a way to step out of my comfort zone and use them in a fun, creative way!
Personal Stash - Thickers, Silhouette and digital fonts"

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

Please subscribe to 
and to 
so that you don't miss on any awesome process videos!

Here's a look at the kits Suzanna used:

  September Flavors of the Month Kit

To learn more about these kits, please visit

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment