Tuesday, September 24, 2019

September Kits - Design Team Extra Layouts

Hello creative friends!
Today we are featuring extra layouts created by some of our design team members using the September kits.
First up is an amazing layout created by
Designer Rochelle Spears
"You Are Awesome"
Rochelle:
"I used the My Mind's Eye page kit along with the embellishment kit to create this layout."

Designer Grace Tolman
created the 2 page layout below
"Love Spring Break"
Products used: 
Some FOTM page kits combined with the Embellishment Add On kit
Stash items used: 
Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Hybrid Ink My Favorite Things); Border punch (EK Success); 
White Cardstock
Grace:
"This is my “extra layout” for this month. I love how, despite the mini kits being from different companies and with differing themes, they somehow still blend really well together. This layout is an example of that. There’s a little bit from the four collection but they didn’t clash with each other. The bonus, this page is a spring themed page and yet I was still able to use some papers that have a ‘fall” theme to them."

The next page was created by
Designer Dee Hunt
using the 
Vicky Boutin "Wildflowers & Honey" Page Kit
"Enjoy Today"
Dee:
"With my October paper I was able to make the Awesome page!"
.
Designer Rochelle Spears
also created the layout below:
"Wonder"
Rochelle:
"I used the Pink Paislee Page kit from the Doubleshot Kit to create this layout. It was actually the 2nd layout I created with this page kit, so all the pieces are "scrap" peices that came together great!"

And our last featured page was created by
Designer Dee Hunt
using the 
Pink Paislee "Truly Grateful" Page Kit
Dee:
"In the upper left corner and bottom right I splattered some gold mist. The pink paper for the circle is from my stash."

Loving this month's kits and Iinterested in subscribing or purchasing a lot or kits...visit our website:
The ScrapRoom

No comments:

Post a Comment