Wednesday, September 4, 2019

AC - Shimelle - Field Trip Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Humpday! 😁

It's time to share inspiration from our
September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit!

The Flavors of the Month kit consists of 4 different page kits
to help you get more layouts done!

The first page kit that we will showcase from the
September 2019 Flavors of the Month Kit
 is the
American Crafts/Shimelle - Field Trip Page Kit.
Check out this awesome layout from
Design Team Member
LISA HIDY
"Seriously Dino-mite"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I thought this line was perfect for the photos of my nephew at the dino dig at the Science Museum. I loved all the fun ephemera pieces that came with my kit! I was stumped at first on how to relate the expoxy word to my layout to use for my title but then I decided to just add the word "dino-mite" on a piece of white cardstock that I printed on my computer. I like the result very much!! 
From my stash: navy card stock (to mount pictures)
Embellishment kit: word strips."

Design Team Member
HEATHER GUY
Created this lovely layout:
"1st Day of 8th Grade"
Heather shares this about her layout:
"From the moment I opened this kit, I thought it was fabulous! I loved the colors and patterns and knew it would be great for documenting the boys 1st day of school from this year. But do you ever think you have the perfect papers for your pictures but then struggle to make the layout work? That is what happened to me on this layout! I tore it apart and redid it and moved things around over and over until I finally ended up with this page. I added the title from my stash, as well as the spray ink."

Lastly, 
Rochelle Spears
Created this layout:

Here's a look at the
 (embellishments may vary)

and a look at the 

For more information about this Kit or any of our other Kits, 
Please visit our Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment