Thursday, September 19, 2019

September JumpStart Sketch Inspiration - Designer Heather Guy

Good morning creative friends.
Today we are showcasing the amazing layout 
Designer Heather Guy
based on the
September JumpStart Sketch.
Heather:
"Using the Carta Bella Fall Market kit, I followed the sketch layout pretty much to a T! The sketch uses a variety of geometric shapes to draw you to the pictures in the center. Fall is my favorite time of the year . . .I love the colors, the cool, crisp weather, football, pumpkin and apple anything, and wearing hoodies! These pictures were taken in 2012 and hadn't yet been scrapped even though they are my all time favorite fall pictures! When I saw this kit, I knew it was time! I added some twine from my stash to finish off my page."

Inspired by Heather's amazing page?
Here's a look at the sketch.
You have until
September 30th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your entries.
Thank you for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment