Saturday, September 21, 2019

Show & Tell Saturday with Simone Schermann! :)

Hello and welcome to 
Show & Tell Saturday
with
Designer Simone Schermann! 

Take a look at this fantastic Pocket Page Simone created using the
Sept/Oct. 2019 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit:

"Week 44/2018"
Simone said this about her layout:
"Since I was documenting Halloween week I decided to pull out my favorite die cuts from last year and add them to the kit. They went really well because the colors and papers we received have that fall vibe and I was able to pull together a rather cohesive spread. The only things that stands out it the title card - and I admit I am not happy with it. I decided to embrace it and just go with it. I'd rather have a week completed. There is a process video on the channel and I would love to chat with you in the comments there!"

Simone used the following items from the Sept/Oct. Shots of Life Kit - Shimelle Choose Adventure, My Mind's Eye Journal Cards, Vicki Boutin Mingle Paper, Shimelle Alpha Sheet, and Vicki Boutin Sticker Sheet.
Also, from her personal stash - Pebbles Spooky Boo die cuts.

Show & Tell Saturday 
wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Take a look here:
Please subscribe to 
to stay up on current process videos!

and please subscribe to 

Simone Schermann YouTube Channel
for lots of awesome crafty videos!


For more information on this kit,
Please visit the
The ScrapRoom Website

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment