Thursday, August 9, 2018

Simple Stories Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Thursday!

Take a look at the wonderful layouts using the
Simple Stories "Lil' Dude" Page Kit
(1) of the (4) page kits from the
 August 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

"Backyard Muddin' Adventure"
by: Lisa Hidy
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I love this picture of my nephew playing in
the mud in his backyard. This line ranks right up there with my most favorite lines of all times! I loved all the embellishments in the kit, especially the puffy stickers which give such great dimension. I also used some of the rectangular stickers from the embellishment kit to add to my embellishment clusters as well.
EXTRAS: Embellishment kit (4 x 6 sticker sheets)"


"A Turtle Named Dino"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"Oh my goodness!!! I absolutely loved this Simple Stories Little Dude kit!!! As a mom of all boys (outnumbered boymom!), this kit was amazing!!! The great news is that I used very little of the kit on this layout so now I can make a couple more layouts with this kit! I used the title strips for the smaller pieces and only actually cut into 1 piece of the 12x12 paper! WOW! The yellow brad and the title letters came from my stash."

Here's a look at the

And here's a look at the 
Embellishment Add-On:

Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Please join us tomorrow with another great
Freaky Fast Friday Challenge inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment