Tuesday, August 7, 2018

"My Bright Life" Page Kit Inspiration :)

Good Morning!

Today, we are sharing another page kit within the
 August 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit.

Here's a look at the
Pebbles/ Jen Hadfield "My Bright Life" Page Kit.

Design Team Member
Lisa Hidy
created this layout:

"Hello Sunshine"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"I loved the pops of gold in this line which reminded me of sunshine and helped me decide on my title! I used gold paper to cut out the word sunshine for part of my title and added some wink of Stella to give it some sparkle. I added circles to my embellishment clusters to bring out the whimsical feel to this line and I love how it turned out!  
Stash items used: pink cardstock, circle punches/dies, wink of Stella, word dies- sunshine & hello and gold cardstock."

Here's a look at the page kit:
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment