Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Mixing Up the Kits with Robin Redd! :)

Hello Everyone!

Today, we're sharing this awesome layout Robin Redd created 
by mixing up the different Kits from the ScrapRoom
Robin said this about her layout:
"Happy Scrappin'! My little boy is now a grown man, so I chose to use pictures of my little boy dog with the Simple Stories Lil' Dude line. I used elements from the Patterned Paper Kit, the Shots of Life Kit and the Embellishment kit to complete this layout. I used a few Fancy Pants, On Our Way elements on this page, as well. My stash: Letters used to spell out boys and toys. Cardstock"

Robin used the following August 2018 ScrapRoom Kit's to create these layouts:


and

Take a look at the 
August Add-On Kits Video:

For more information 
on the visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment