Wednesday, August 8, 2018

PhotoPlay Paper Page Kit Inspiration!

Good Morning!

Time for another awesome layout & process video from
DT Member Grace Tolman

Grace used the
PhotoPlay Paper "Stuck On You" Page Kit
from the
 August 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

"It's a Lovely Day to Plant"
Grace said this about her layout:
"This page was inspired by all of the potted plants that were in the sticker sheet. It reminded of a “tree planting” activity that my family and I did last spring. The title blocks within the sticker sheet didn’t really complete my title so I added some other alphabet stickers from my stash. I decided to go with green to match the theme of planting theme of the page.
I didn’t like the thick frame around my block design. To create an extra ‘frame’ around my page, I cut out some pieces of paper into triangles like a photo corner, inked them up, and then added it to the corners of my white cardstock.
Stash items used: Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; Green Thickers Alphabet Stickers"

Here's a look at the page kit:
(1 of 4 page kits from the August 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit! )
Make sure you watch this process video here:

Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment