Friday, August 24, 2018

August Kits ~ Deisgn Team Extra Layouts

Happy Friday everyone!
We are back on the blog today featuring a few extra layouts
created by our design team using the
August Kits.


The first four layouts below were created by our designers using the
PhotoPlay "Stuck On You" Page Kit
included in the

Designer Robin Redd






Robin:
 "For both layouts above, I used elements from Photo Play's, Stuck On You line. Also, used twine from the Fancy Pants, On My Way, ephemera pack and Fancy Pants Puffy Alpha Dots."
Personal stash items used: 
Cardstock


Designer Rochelle Spears
"I Love You"




Designer Grace Tolman
 "Everything is Better Together"
Grace:
"Two page layouts are not hard to create, especially when you only have scraps, if you have large photos. I used 4-4x6 photos here and it occupied much of my page. I added some strips of pattern paper around to make a frame plus some more blocks on the bottom to fill the bottom part. Adding some large stickers also made this page easy to finish."
Personal stash items used:
Brown ink for edge distressing; Date Stamp; Black Ink pad; White Cardstock; Black pen


Designer Robin Redd
used the

Robin:
"I had fun making this layout using Doodlebug's, Hello line....
Musical element is cut from my personal cutting machine.

 Personal stash items used:
  Cardstock, Alpha Stickers for date.


The lovely layout below was created by
Designer  Dee Hunt
using the
Pebbles "My Bright Life" Page Kit
also included in the
Flavors of the Month Kit
"Happiness"
Dee:
"I was looking for the perfect picture to go with this paper line. When I saw my granddaughter Mila in this flower dress I knew it was the one. Happiness I see her smiling just fills my heart."


Designer Dee Hunt
utilized the leftover product from the
Echo Park "Back To School" Page Kit
included in the

to create the following layout:
"Back To School"
Dee:
"Tradition for Ella and her mom to go for breakfast on the first day of school. And it is tradition for Ella to always have pancakes. She’s growing up so much. I did a double stitch around the page"


Loving the amazing kits this month?
Visit our website to purchase and/or subscribe!

We appreciate you stopping by, have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment