Thursday, October 2, 2008

A BIG Shout Out!

I just wanted to give a big SHOUT OUT! to Susan Costanza for putting together this great new blog for us. Susan is one of our amazing message board moderators and our e-mail newsletter editor. When I decided that I wanted to add a blog to our site, I knew that Susan would do a great job getting that set up for us, and she has done a beautiful job with it. Thank you so much, Susan! I think the new blog looks great.

Watch your mailbox, Susan. I've got a little something fun coming your way as a "Thank You" from The ScrapRoom! :)

12 comments:

  1. That's awesome Susan! You did a fantastic job on the blog and deserve some fun goodies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your hard work on the blog Susan! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got to be kidding! I'm so embarrassed! It's 4:30am and I've only had 1 hour of sleep. My 2 year old just doesn't want to go down. So I started to blog hop and saw this. Thanks Tammy, maybe it won't be such a tough day after all! Zzzzzzzz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, you've done a GREAT job on this blog! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Job Susan you Rock....Love this Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the blog Susan!
    I love this blog!

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Susan!!! You did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WTG, Susan!!! This blog is a job well done for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Susan. I love how it has a similar format to the newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an awesome looking blog! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete