Thursday, January 6, 2022

Vicki Boutin Fernwood Page Kit Inspiration

 Good Morning! 

Lets look at inspiration from the last page kit from the 
The Designers use the 
Vicki Boutin Fernwood Page Kit
to create these layouts:

Emiley Steinbruegge
"Document Everyday"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"I love love love the "faux mixed media," water color paper in this kit. It is absolutley beautiful! As I was looking through this kit, I happened to lay the embellishment add on sheet on top of that water color paper and loved how it looked - so I went with it! I used almost the entire embellishment sheet down the left side of the paper as a title/huge embellishment/focal point. It was definitely something different for me, and I really like the way it turned out.
I used the FOTM Vicki Boutin Fernwood and Embellishment Add-on kit and 
from my stash - black pen, foam adhesive, white cardstock to mat photos"


Lisa Hidy
"Love The Life"
Here's what Lisa said about her layout:
I loved the word paper so much that I decided to use it as my background! I love the way it sets off the other papers on my layout and makes my pictures pop!  
From my stash: Letter stickers and enamel dot

Rochelle Spears
"Beautiful"
Here's what Rochelle said about her layout:
I was so surprised that this Vicki Boutin collection worked so well for these photos of my daughter in Barcelona! Yay!  I love the feel of it!  Everything is from the page kit except the twine, which is Lawn Fawn and from my personal stash. :) 

Here's a look at the 
Simple Stories Hearth & Home Page Kit.

from the 

For more information check out our website:
Make sure you come back tomorrow when we reveal the 
January Freaky Fast Friday Challenge! 

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to share with you my success story today, when I started trading binary and Forex a few months ago, I really didn't have the necessary tools to trade and I lost a lot until I met Mr. Mark who taught me all about market psychology as He managed my account for me. Today I am grateful to him for his great offer and help because it really changed my financial situation with an investment capital of $600 and am making $12000 profits per week right now. If you need his help, WhatsApp/Text him +19784069575 or Email him at : markforextradingplatform@gmail.com I advise you shouldn't hesitate, He’s great.

    ReplyDelete