Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Simple Stories Hearth & Home Page Inspiration

Happy Hump Day! 

Today's Inspiration is from the 
Simple Stories Hearth & Home Page Kit.
from the 
Take a look:

Nicole Bingaman
"Happy"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"When I saw the sketch for this month I knew I wanted to pair it with one of the kits. The Simple Stories Hearth & Home kit had colors that reminded me of a family photo session. I went through those photos and found that there exactly five of JUST me! I don't normally scrapbook photos of just myself, but this felt like a perfect opportunity for it."

Nicole used the Janaury Jumpstart Sketch to create her layout:

Rochelle Spears
"Gather"


Here's a look at the 
Simple Stories Hearth & Home Page Kit.

from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to share with you my success story today, when I started trading binary and Forex a few months ago, I really didn't have the necessary tools to trade and I lost a lot until I met Mr. Mark who taught me all about market psychology as He managed my account for me. Today I am grateful to him for his great offer and help because it really changed my financial situation with an investment capital of $600 and am making $12000 profits per week right now. If you need his help, WhatsApp/Text him +19784069575 or Email him at : markforextradingplatform@gmail.com I advise you shouldn't hesitate, He’s great.

    ReplyDelete