Thursday, January 13, 2022

January 2022 JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Hello!
Today we are showcasing a lovely layout created by
Designer Lisa Hidy
inspired by the 
January Jumpstart Sketch
combined with the 
PhotoPlay "Notting HIll Book Store"Page Kit

"Read"
Lisa:
"This sketch was so fun but not my "normal" style so I was excited to give it a try! I stayed true to the sketch and used 3 smaller photos as the sketch calls for at the top of the layout. I loved how the smaller photos set off the 2 larger photos. These rich vibrant colors were perfect for these fun photos and I am super pleased with how my layout turned out!!
From my stash: enamel dots"

And here is a look at the sketch for this month...
Inspired by Lisa's layout and/or the sketch and want to play along with us this month?
You have until 
January 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your entries into the 
January Challenges Album
in our 

And if you're not a subscriber yet, give us a try.  Our kits are amazing and you will not regret your decision to subscribe!!!

Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment