Tuesday, January 4, 2022

PhotoPlay Notting Hill Bookstore Page Kit Inspiration

Hi Friends!
Today we are sharing more fabulous layout created with the
Flavors of the Month Kit!
The second page kit from the Flavors of the Month Kit is
This page kit has a gorgeous color palette! 
Check out what our designers created using this kit:

Emiley Steinbruegge
"Book Nerd"
Here's what Emiley said about her layout:
"As soon as I saw this adorable book-themed kit, I knew I wanted to scraplift a page Carolyn Murray had created and posted on facebook. I used my Cricut to cut out a book and documented the books I finished in 2021. As you can see, I spent MUCH more time crafting than reading in 2021! Lol! I absolutely love the colors and embellishments from this kit. So very cute!
I used the FOTM Photoplay Notting Hill Book Store page kit along with the Embellishment and Patterned Paper Add-on kits.  
 From my stash - black pen, alpha die and heart die, foam adhesive, acrylic white paint for splatters, book cut-file cut with Cricut"

Nicole Bingaman
"Christmas Books"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
I am a huge bookworm and avid reader, and have hooked my kids as well. Every year for Christmas, I order 10-12 new books for each of them and it's my favorite gift to shop for. I don't normally document our reading habits but this kit was was too good not too. These photos are the books that I purchased for this year.
Additional items: red alpha stickers

Here's a look at the 
from the 

For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to share with you my success story today, when I started trading binary and Forex a few months ago, I really didn't have the necessary tools to trade and I lost a lot until I met Mr. Mark who taught me all about market psychology as He managed my account for me. Today I am grateful to him for his great offer and help because it really changed my financial situation with an investment capital of $600 and am making $12000 profits per week right now. If you need his help, WhatsApp/Text him +19784069575 or Email him at : markforextradingplatform@gmail.com I advise you shouldn't hesitate, He’s great.

    ReplyDelete