Monday, January 10, 2022

Carta Bella Gather at Home Page Kit Inspiration

 Hello Scrappers! 

Today, we are sharing inspiration from the 

The Designers used:
to create these wonderful layout:
Shannon Allor
"We Are Family"
Here's what Shannon said about her layout:
"The moment that I saw this collection I knew that I had to use this cozy photo! It’s perfect from the gorgeous florals to the incredible banner!"
From personal stash: Twine & Mist

Dee Hunt
" Lets Gather Together"
Here's what Dee said about her layout:
"I placed 4 photo on to a 5 x 7 Gallery shot. I have lots of layers of matting on this page. I add some Nuvo dots to the page along with so twine."

Here's a look at the
Tomorrow we will share more inspiration from the Doubleshot Kit!

Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment