Saturday, August 7, 2021

Show & Tell Saturday with Suzanna Lee

Hello and Happy Saturday!
Are you ready for 
 Show & Tell Saturday 
with
Design Team Member 
 Suzanna Lee
Check out this awesome layout Suzanna created using the 
From the
"Succa for Cacti"
Here's what Suzanna said about her layout:
"As soon as I saw the succulents and cacti in this bright, colorful collection, I knew what had to happen! My daughter has a recently added to her indoors garden in her room, thanks to my Mum who recently came to visit. I'm not one to use these bright colors, especially not with darker, indoor photos. But these papers were perfect for my succlent and cacti loving daughter!"

And Show & Tell wouldn't be complete without a video, right?  
Make sure you watch Suzanna's process video here:

If you would like to see more great scrapbook process videos, 
please subscribe to 
and to 

Suzanna used the following kits to create this layout:

From the
Suzanna also used these Add-On Kits:

To learn more about these kits, please visit

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment