Friday, August 6, 2021

August 2021 Freaky Fast Formula

It's Fri-YAY!
Thank you for stopping by to check out the reveal of the 
August Freaky Fast Formula
Using the formula as inspiration combined with the
Echo Park "Farmer's Market" Page Kit
one of the four page kits included in the
August Flavors of the Month Kit
Designer Lisa Hidy
created the lovely layout below
"Making Memories"
Lisa:
"I was stumped at first with this formula but after I had finished I was super happy with this layout, which still came together faster than usual for me even though I was a bit slower this month with the formula!! I loved all the fun baking/cooking elements in this kit and had fun making an embellishment cluster with a few of the stickers to complement my picture! I also love that the sticker sheet included titles!!
From my stash: enamel hearts"

Inspired and want to join us in this challenge, visit
You have until
August 31, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

Remember to stop by our website to check out all of the wonderful August kits:

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment