Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Mixing the Kits with Lori Stroup

 Hello Friends!

Today, we are sharing this fun layout created by 
Design Team Member
 Lori Stroup
using a variety of the 
"Oh, Sweet Girl..."
Lori said this about her layout:
"For this month's Mixing the Kits layout, I have used Doodlebug Design's Cute and Crafty collection- and I created a layout that has nothing to do with being crafty! I cut out one of the cut apart cards from the Shots of Life kit to serve as both an embellishment and a subtitle. I layered the doodle pop camera that was in the Shots of Life kit on top of the printed camera on the card. The Confetti Canvas paper was a bit on the busy side for me. so I cut it into a circle and then kept my embellishments to a minimum around my layout. 

Be sure to check out your papers' "b" sides if the "a" side is too themed for your liking. They might just be perfect for your layout!

Kits used - Shots of Life Kit, Patterned Paper kit, Embellishment kit

From my stash - pink background paper, white cardstock,, alphas, heart punch"

Here's a look at the kits Lori used:


Make sure you check out the Kit Reveals on the

For more information about the 
or any of
visit our website:

No comments:

Post a Comment