Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Inspiration with Lori Stroup

 Hello and Happy Monday!

Today, we are excited to share this wonderful page spread created by

"Pomme de Terre"
Lori said this about her layout:
"For this month's pocket page layout, I have used Echo Park's - Let's Go Camping - cut apart sheet to document a camping trip that my daughter's family took last year. I kept this spread pretty simple - letting the cut apart cards do most of the work. I cut a piece of kraft cardstock into a 4x6 card and layered one of the 3x4 cut apart cards on top for my title card. I used a few of the die cuts and I fussy cut a few pieces out of the cards for my embellishments. If I needed a little pop of red I used the "b" side of the cut apart paper to cut a circle or banner or to punch a heart. I finished off my layout with a few wood veneer pieces from my stash. 

Kits used - Shots of Life kit

From Stash - kraft cardstock, black cardstock, wood veneer, heart punch"

Here's a look at the
A great mixture of 12x12 cut a-parts, Sticker Sheets, and Coordinating Embellishments which include stickers, wash tape, sequins, ephemera and more! 

And if you are not a pocket page scrapper, 
this kit also coordinates with the Flavors of the Month Kit!
It's a perfect way to add a little more embellishments and papers to create even more great pages! 

To join the 
 Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit Club
please visit our website at:

Thank you for stopping by and please come by tomorrow to see how Lori uses the
different ScrapRoom Kits to create a layout! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment