Thursday, August 5, 2021

Echo Park Let's Go Camping Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning! 

It's time to look at more inspiration from the
The Designers created these wonderful layouts using the
Cathy Harper
"Cabin Life"
and
Nicole Bingaman
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I had so many photos I wanted to include in this layout, I decided to group the main photos in a tradition double page spread, Then I added in a 6x12 pocket insert to include photos of some of our activities during this trip.  Take a look:
(Left side)

(Right side)
The Stickers are from the Embellishment Add On Kit and the cut file from silhouette online library. The inks from my stash."

Lisa Hidy
"Camp"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"What a fun line, so perfect for all your outdoor pics! I have had these fishing photos on my desk for awhile waiting for the perfect line and this one was it! I loved the fun banner title and used my circle cutter and a fun die to add some interest to my page! I also used 2 stickers (fish, word strip and fishing pole) from the embellishment kit.
From my stash: die, circle cutter, black pen"

Here's a look at the 

from the 

For more information check out our website:

See you tomorrow for the August Freaky Friday Formula Challenge Reveal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment