Monday, December 9, 2019

PhotoPlay "Kringle & Co." Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Monday!

Lets start off the week with this wonderful layout from
Design Team Member
Heather Guy! 

Heather created this layout using the

"Ho Ho Ho"
Heather said this about her layout:
"I fell instantly in love with this Photoplay kit when I opened it! The red, black, white and gray and all the little gnomes was so fun! I don't often scrap myself, but I knew just what picture I wanted to scrap when I opened this! Not only were the colors in my shirt a perfect match to the papers, but the Santa shirt with this kit was perfect!!! I pop dotted some of the stickers for added dimension and outlined my white papers so they stood out just a little bit more."

Here's the page kit from the December Flavors of the Month Kit that Heather used: 

December Flavors of the Month Kit:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment