Tuesday, December 10, 2019

December JumpStart Sketch Inspiration~ Designer

Hello!
Today we are sharing a wonderful layout created by 
Designer Lisa Hidy
using the amazing
Photoplay "Kringle & Co"Page Kit
with the
December JumpStart Sketch 
as inspiration...
"Comfort and Joy"

Lisa:
"I am not a big circle person but I thought this sketch was so fun and definitely out of my usual style! I had so much fun with it, I haven't cut a picture in a circle in years, I love how it turned out and might be doing it again soon!!
I used the embellishment kit for this layout"

Here's a look at this month's sketch:
I hope you feel inspired by Lisa's layout and/or the sketch to play along with us this month.
You have until 
December 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your entries into our

And if you're not a subscriber yet, give us a try.  Our kits are amazing and you will not regret your decision to subscribe!!!

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment