Thursday, December 5, 2019

Heidi Swapp "Winter Wonderland" Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Thursday!

Today we have wonderful layouts to share with you!

Here's what our designers created using the  

Design Team Member 
Grace Tolman
"Together Again"
Grace said this about her layout:
"The papers in this collection are really pretty and were the perfect group of products to document a story that was very special to me. The lady that is photographed with my family is like a grandmother to me and little did we know that this event will be the last one that we would see her alive. 
I matted my photos to make it stand out against the background. I actually gutted the center of my background cardstock so that I can perfectly match my photo matting with the cardstock that I’ve already used for the background. And no one is the wiser since the page is covered with pattern paper. 
I love handcutting those beautiful papers in this collection. They were so elegant and matched the theme of the page."


check out Grace's video here:

 Design Team Member
Lisa Hidy
"Together"
Grace said this about her layout:
"I love all the beautiful embellishments in this kit. I did have a hard time getting my adhesive not to show through the vellum embellishmnets so I mounted them on white cardstock. I ended up still liking that look as it really popped them off the page!! I though a hint of gold would just really set off these beautiful papers so I added just a few gold enamel dots from my stash & loved the look! 
From my stash: white cardstock and gold enamel dots"

Design Team Member 
Rochelle Spears
"Holly Jolly"



Here's the page kit from the December Flavors of the Month Kit that the Designers used: 
December Flavors of the Month Kit:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment