Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Dec. Doubleshot Kit Inspiration ~ Carta Bella

Hello Scrappers!

Take a look at these lovely layouts 
the Designers created using the 
Carta Bella "Christmas Market" Page Kit
 from the
December 2019 Doubleshot Kit!

Christine Meyers
"Christmas Pajamas"
Christine said this about her layout:
"If you're like me and love a patterned paper background, this kit has just what you need. Several options for a simple patterned paper background including this script one that I used."

Dee Hunt
"Joy"
Dee said this about her layout:
"I used gold mist on my background paper. It complements the gold lights in the photo. Are used one of my very old punches with snowflakes"

Here's a look at the
Carta Bella "Christmas Market" Page Kit:
From the
December 2019 Doubleshot Kit:
If you would like to subscribe to our monthly kit club,
please visit:

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment