Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Vicki Boutin Field Notes Page Kit Inspiration

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

It's time to start sharing inspiration from the different page kits within the
 October 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

First up, is
American Crafts/Vicki Boutin ~ Field Notes Page Kit.

Check out this awesome layout & process video from
Designer Grace Tolman:
"Life is an Adventure"
Grace said this about her layout:
"Once I saw the page with all the flowers, I knew that I had to handcut them. They became a really bold design for this page of my daughter. And it worked well since most of the images were simple except for the color of the leaves in the background. I added some of the flowers with foam adhesive to show dimension and add more interest. I also added some black Nuvo drops to some of the flower centers for a more finished look.  Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (Authentique); Nuvo Drops (Black)"
Make sure your watch this video to see how 
Grace created this wonderful layout:

Here's another layout created using the 
"Collect Moments"
Rochelle Spears

Here's a look at the page kit:
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

1 comment: