Monday, October 8, 2018

My Mind's Eye "Gal Meets Glam" Page Kit Inspiration!

It's Monday! :)

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
We are starting this week off with our 3rd page kit from the
 Oct. 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!

Here's a look at the layouts created using the
My Mind's Eye "Gal Meets Glam" Page Kit:

"Ooh LaLa"
By: Heather Guy
Heather said this about her layout:
"As my journaling says, I’m not a “girly girl” so I struggled with how I was going to use this kit. I don’t get dressed up very often, makeup is minimal and I don’t own any high heels! I’m sure I would break an ankle. Hahaha. But “beauty” is in the eye of the beholder and I consider this car a real beauty! This was my rental car for the week while traveling for work and it was a sweet ride! So I used my story and journaling to tell the story! And I loved how it turned out!!!"

"Ooh LaLa"
By: Rochelle Spears

Rochelle said this about her layout:
"love that this collection is girly!  There is so much you can do with this page kit.  I chose to scrap a photo of me dressed and ready to spend the day at Creativation in my new super girly leggings! lol  I used the page kit only and used a filter on my photo for the phrase."

Here's a look at the page kit:
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment