Friday, October 12, 2018

October Freaky Fast Formula Inspiration ~ Designer Grace Tolman

Happy Friday everyone!
Thank you for stopping by to check out the amazing layout
Designer Grace Tolman
created based on this month's
Freaky Fast Formula!
"1st Haircut"
Photoplay Paper- "Fall Breeze" Page Kit
Stash items used: 
Epoxy letter stickers (SEI); Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite things); White Cardstock; Corner Rounder punch (EK Success)
Grace:
"I created this with this month’s Freaky Fast Friday challenge in mind. I have to say, I had a hard time mixing the precut papers into this page. I moved it a few times before I was absolutely happy with it. I probably would never have thought about mixing those measurements together, but I learned a lot and I’m glad I pushed through the challenge. 
My photo wasn’t necessarily “fall” theme or was even taken during the fall season but the colors in my son’s jammies blended well with the products."

Here is the formula for this month.
If you would like to play along, visit our
Facebook Subscribers and Fans Group.
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment