Thursday, October 4, 2018

Doodlebug Designs Pumpkin Party Page Kit Inspiration

Good Morning!

Today, we have another page kit to share with you from the
 October 2018 Flavors of the Month Kit!
Here's a look at the
Doodlebug Designs ~ Pumpkin Party Page Kit.

Designer Lisa Hidy
created this wonderful layout:
"Kitty Cat Katie"

Lisa shared this about her layout:
"This line is so fun and the colors are so vibrant! I really love the enamel dots and googly eyes included in the kit, such a fun addition to your layout! I Added a few die cut circles to balance out my layout and create a half moon shape using cardstock from my stash. I also used some white letter stickers from my stash for my title."

Next up is
Designer Grace Tolman
created this double page layout and gives us a treat
with a process video! Woohoo!
"BOO-Tastic"
Grace said this about her layout:
"I love themed products but very themed and busy one like the papers in this collection was a challenge for me. I like my “generic” prints and so having to incorporate the banner, spider and pumpkin prints took a bit of moving around to finally get it where I was happy with it. Despite the busyness of the prints, they worked well together if you cut them in smaller pieces. I was also delighted to use the die cuts and the enamel googley eyes. They were pretty adorable.
Stash items used: Date stamp (Studio Calico); Ink (Black, My Favorite Things); Letter stickers (American Crafts); Border punch (Fiskars)"

Make sure your watch Grace's video here:

Here's a look at the page kit:
Subscribe to our monthly kit club today and start receiving your kits!!
See you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment