Friday, September 9, 2016

September Freaky Fast Formula Challenge ~ Designer Steffanie Seiler

Yeah it's Friday and time to reveal our
September Freaky Fast Formula
The formula's are created by one of our designers each month for the purpose of encouraging you to create a layout in a short period of time, when you have little or no time to scrap!

Using this month's formula along with the
PhotoPlay Paper "Real genius" Page Kit
included in this month's
FLAVORS OF THE MONTH KIT
combined with the
September Patterned Paper and Embellishment Add On Kits
TSR Designer Steffanie Seiler
created this awesome back to school layout

"1st Day of the Next Chapter"

Steffanie:
"I knew right away when I say this FOTM kit which photo I wanted to scrap. I took this one last fall as I watched my son head off to his first day of middle school with his best friends. This was the first year that they were finally going to be at the same school. I love this memory. 
Anyway, the Photoplay Papers...so perfect. This collection is not so "primary" in its' color scheme. A little more grown up, in my opinion. And also, a little more masculine. Like I said, perfect."

It's now your turn to create a layout based on the formula.
to play along with this month's challenge.
We would love to see what each of you create using 
this formula!
 
Also, stop by our website and check out all of the amazing September Kits:
Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Going to have to scrap lift your title, as it will be perfect for documenting my daughters start of High school this year. Totally love

    ReplyDelete