Thursday, September 8, 2016

PhotoPlay Paper "Real Genius" Page Kit Reveal

Today we are sharing the last page kit from the 

But first, lets look at what our Designers created using the 
PhotoPlay Paper "Real Genius" Page kit:

"1st Day of 2nd Grade"
by: Brenda Ragsdale
Brenda shared this about her layout: 
This is a great page kit to document any of your back to school. first day of school or any other school events during the year,  I chose to use it to document my great-nephew's first day of 2nd Grade and I am really happy how my layout turned.  Don't you just love the locker patterned paper? 
Everything used here is from the kit with the exception of the Alphas and the twine from my personal stash and the "wow" arrow and the backpack sticker are included in the 
September Embellishment Add -On Kit."

"Hello My Name is"
By Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shared this about her layout:
"This collection is such a cute school collection! It worked perfect for last year's school photos for both my son and daughter (another page I created using this page kit that will be reveal at a later date).  Everything is from the page kit, except for the twine and the tag I punched from scrap paper."

Here's a closer look at the PhotoPlay Paper "Real Genius" Page kit:

Here's a look at the SEPTEMBER  Flavors of the Month kit:

To purchase/subscribe to The ScrapRoom kits,
please visit:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

That's it for the September "Flavors."  Tomorrow come by for the reveal of Septembers Freaky Fast Friday Challenge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment