Monday, September 5, 2016

American Crafts ~ Dear Lizzy "Saturday" Page Kit Reveal

Hey TSR Members & Fans! 

All week long we will be revealing the individual page kits in the
to get a close up look of the kit and get some inspiration from our designers :) 

First up, is the
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy "Saturday"Page kit.

Here's a look at what our designers created with this kit:

"Live Simply"
By: Steffanie Seiler
Stephanie shared this about her layout:
"Such a fun collection! I knew the minute I saw this ledger paper that I HAD to use it for the background. So that's where I started and I just built from there. I didn't originally intend to use so many photos but once I decided on an event, I just couldn't eliminate any one of them! With a little overlapping and smaller photos, I made it work. This collection has some great patterns and colors in it, really allowing for all kinds of possibilities. The little banners at the top were actually cut from a piece of patterned paper. The washi tape in the embellishment kit allowed for even more little bits of print to be added. I had a lot of fun playing with this one!"

"Love Ya"
By: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shared this about her layout:
"My focus on this page started with a half circle scrap piece of paper (the flower paper) that I had from another layout I created with this page kit.  I wanted to utilize it and worked around it.  I layered some strips of papers, even the bottom "brand strip" over the part of the circle that had been gutted. lol  I also didn't have much embellishments left, so I stamped flowers and popped them up on my layout.  I then added some bling (from my personal stash) around the page and cut my title from the cameo.  What I really love about this layout (besides the photo of my husband and I ;) ) is the way I hung the one banner piece off the twine! It's the little things! ;)"

And here's a closer look at the American Crafts - Dear Lizzy "Saturday"Page kit:
(embellishments varies per kit)

For more information about this SEPTEMBER  Flavors of the Month kit:

 OR to purchase/subscribe to The ScrapRoom kits,
please visit:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM

See you back tomorrow with more reveals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment