Thursday, September 15, 2016

September Doubleshot Kit Inspiration #2

Today we have more inspiration from the

Here's what our Designers created using

"Best Together"
By: Cassie Wiscarson

Here's what Cassie shared about her layout:
"When I opened this page kit from the Doubleshot Kit I immediately loved the colors and patterns. This Photo Play collection came with a full 12x12 sticker sheet that provided just about all the embellishments that I used on this page. I did add a doily and some homemade enamel style dots. These paper have such fun colors and patterns that they seemed to be perfect with these photos of my mom and my daughter."

"Buzz Button Margarita"
by Dee Hunt
** Bling and title are from personal stash.

If you didn't get to see the video revealing the 
September Doubleshot kit here it is again:

Please make sure you subscribe to our YouTube Channel!

Here's the September Doubleshot Kit:

To purchase/subscribe to the Doubleshot kit club, please visit

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment