Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Echo Park "Fall is in the Air" Page Kit Reveal

We have another great page kit to share with you today form the 

First, lets look at what our Designer created using the 
Echo Park "Fall is in the Air" Page kit:

"Autumn Days"
by: Rochelle Spears
Rochelle shared this about her layout:
"This is one of my favorite things to do during the fall... the Pumpkin Patch!  I have so many photos that I want to scrap!  This photo was taken a couple of years ago and I never got around to scrapping it.  This collection was perfect for the photos!  I used a border strip sticker from the Embellishment Add-On kit and the rest is from the Page kit. :)"

Here's a closer look at the Echo Park "Fall is in the Air" Page kit:


For more information about this SEPTEMBER  Flavors of the Month kit:

 OR to purchase/subscribe to The ScrapRoom kits,
please visit:
WWW.SCRAP-ROOM.COM


See you back tomorrow with more reveals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment