Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Stash Challenge" Update (Week 2)


Good Morning! It's week 2 of our Fall "Scrappin' the Stash" Challenge, and I wanted to share my pages with you. I completed my 2-page spread below in (2) Stash Stints, and I spent another 45-minute stint working on (4) cards that used up my scraps from the My Mind's Eye Charm Kit from last week. So, 2 pages and 4 cards for me this week - which is way better than none!

Okay, so I had to scrapbook a Recipe Card for the website with the Pink Paislee Hey Kid layout kit this week, and since I've already used both of the my approved 2-page sketches for other Recipe Cards recently, I had to go rogue to keep it fresh for my TSR gals! (I do, however, like the flow of the layout and may have to turn that one into a sketch for my next "Scrappin' The Stash" round, as it would be pretty quick and easy to duplicate using other papers and embellishments.)

And here's my cards. I used all three card sketches, and I used almost every last little piece of paper and embellishment still left from the MME Kit, which was super-satisfying since I hate to throw anything away. (It's a sickness...) You will probably notice that I don't have any sentiments on the cards yet. I'm not sure what I'm going to use them for, but I did realize this week that I want to take some time to stamp some sentiments on neutral paper strips so that I can add them to the fronts and use the cards for whatever the occasion calls for. I'll be taking some time to do that this week!

So, how are you doing with your own "Stash Challenge?" I'm looking forward to some time set aside today to finish up a layout I started during my last stash stint, and then I'm going to dig into the November kit! :) I'd love to see your finished pages and projects. Please leave a link in the comments section!

Tammy
"Scrappin' The Stash" Round 2 Running Total: (4) pages and (4) cards

No comments:

Post a Comment