Thursday, October 31, 2013

Project Life (or card) Sketch

Hi there ScrapRoom peeps.  Aphra here today to share another Project Life sketch with you.  I used the sketch as the basis for my title card for my Week 47 spread, but you could just as easily use it to create a card or for creating a title area on a layout.  


 As you can see, the basis of the sketch is a polaroid die cut.  I used the one that came in my Jillibean Soup Flavors of the Month kit.  If you don't have a pre-made, you could use your square punch to create one or you could cut one on your die cut machine.  The other shapes on the sketch are simple ones that you could duplicate with your punches or die cut machine as well.



 Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you are able to use my sketch for one of your projects.  Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment