Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Paige Evans Wonders Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!
We have more inspiration to share from the 
Flavors of the Month Kit!
This kit features 4 different page collections that are all awesome! We will spend the next few days featuring layouts our designers created using these fabulous kits!

Here's what our Designers created using the  
Cathy Harper
"So Much Fun"

Nicole Bingaman
"Family Celebration"
Here's what Nicole said about her layout:
"I skipped the cardstock that came with the kit and used the pretty light blue pattern paper for my base. This basic design is a go to for me, as I am able to incorporate a LOT of photos, and have them be the main focus of the layout. Then I used the die cuts that came with my kit.
Additional Items: white cardstock from stash for journal strips, date stamp, label for date, "family" alpha stickers, enamel dots are from the embellishment add on kit."

The Designers used the following page kit to create their layouts:

from the 
For more information check out our website:
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment