Friday, July 16, 2021

July JumpStart Sketch Inspiration ~ Designer Lisa Hidy

Hello!
Today we are sharing an adorable layout created by 
Designer Lisa Hidy
using the beautiful
combined with the

"One Fine Day"
Lisa:
"I stuck very closely to the sketch, instead of a tag I cut one of the flowers included in my kit in half. I love the fun patterns and colors in this kit, it is so versatile for any of your everyday pictures!!I also used one of the stickers from the embellishment kit on my layout."

And here is a look at this month's sketch...
I hope you feel inspired by Lisa's layout and/or the sketch to play along with us this month.
You have until 
July 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to upload your entries into our

And if you're not a subscriber yet, give us a try.  Our kits are amazing and you will not regret your decision to subscribe!!!    
Visit our website...

Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment