Friday, July 2, 2021

July 2021 Freaky Fast Formula

It's the first Friday of the month, which means its reveal day for the
July Freaky Fast Formula
Using the formula as inspiration combined with the
Pinkfresh "Happy Blooms" Page Kit
one of the four page kits included in the
Designer Nicole Bingaman
created the lovely layout below...
Nicole:
"I goofed, this kit is supposed to be paired with a pretty pale pink cardstock, no the kraft...**

I was able to use 3 of the sizes very easily to create a block on the background a layer for my photos to rest on. That 2x2 got me though lol. I *cheated* a tiny bit and ended up cutting a 2x2 from scrap purple cardstock for contrast, cut it in half for (2) 1"x2" pieces then notched them into banner ends to create the illusion of a banner layer running behind my photos. I cut out phrases from one of the pattern papers to add to my clusters, and used the second sheet of kraft cardstock for my journaling."

Personal stash items used:
 Date stamp, ink for edges, purple cardstock scrap

Inspired and want to join us in this challenge, visit
You have until
July 31st, 11:59 PM (PST)
to submit your layouts!

The ScrapRoom Kit Club
is currently accepting new subscriptions.
Purchasing and subscription information can be
found on our website: 

We appreciate you taking the time to stop by our blog!
Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment