Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Simple Stories Kate & Ash Page Kit Inspiration

How about another look at the
August 2020 Doubleshot Kit!

Our Designers created these layouts using the 

Christine Meyer
" Life is Short, Buy Fun Shoes"
"Taking the sketch pretty literally on this one and keeping things just as it said! This made things come together quickly and helped to tell a fun story about my daughter and I having a shoe shopping adventure!"


Dee Hunt
"Hey Girl"
Dee shares this about her layout:
"I had fun with the layout by not make everything Completely straight. I used the Washi Tape at the top and bottom. This was my group photo with out our masks. The flowers are from my stash."

This is the page kit the designers used to create their layouts:
Please visit our website
for more information on our kit clubs!

Come back tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment