Thursday, August 13, 2020

Introducing August Guest Designer: Nicole Bingaman!

 Hello ScrapRoom Friends! 

We are happy to announced our

August 2020 Guest Designer

Nicole Bingaman! 

Nicole is joining our Design Team for this month creating with the

August Flavors of the Month Kit!

Lets meet Nicole! 

Hi, I'm Nicole and I am so excited to be guest designing this month for the Scraproom Flavors of the Month kit!  I have been scrapbooking since 2004 and sharing all things scrappy on YouTube since 2013.  I love challenging myself to use supplies in different ways, pull older items to mix with new and join in with various online challenges as well.  I am local to the Scraproom and have had the amazing experience of going to Rochelle's annual crops and bump into her at our local scrapbook store.  I hope you find some inspiration on my take of the page kits for the August Flavors of the Month kit!

YouTube Channel: ColieBing

Here's the first layout we are sharing from Nicole:

You can check out the process video here:

Make sure you follow 

Nicole's (Coliebing) YouTube channel

for more inspiring scrapbook videos!

Nicole used the

Doodlebug Bar-B-Cute Page kit


from the 

August Flavors of the Month Kit

and the 

August Embellishment Kit 

You can find more information about these kits at

The ScrapRoom

Make sure you follow our blog to see what else Nicole creates using this months kit! 

Happy Scrappin'! 


1 comment:

  1. What a cute layout! Love your work and looking forward to your layouts this month!

    ReplyDelete