Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Simple Stories Bro. & Co. Page Kit Inspiration

Happy Hump Day!

Take a look at what our Designers created using the
from the
"Cool Bro"
Heather said this about her layout:
"The Simple Stories Bro & Co is perfect for scrapping my triplet boys! These boys are teenagers now and finding the right papers and embellishments are hard to find. But this line meets all my needs! It’s fun, it’s teenagery (is that a word haha), it’s boyish, and it pops off a page! I used some black Nuvo drops from my stash."

Lisa  Hidy
"Dude, You Rock"
Lisa said this about her layout:
"When I first saw this line released I was over the moon, finally a great teen boy line and the colors are amazing!! I was so excited to see all the fun stickers included in this kit! I had fun layering them to make fun embellishment clusters!!
From my stash: ink & date stamp"

Here's the page kit the designers used:
Please visit our website

What a fabulous fun page kit and wonderful layouts!
For more information check out our website:


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment